Reply To: Visualization seems fuzzy

Ed Bernd Jr.
Keymaster

When you project into the wall – and the metals and the leaves – we don’t ask you to visualize an image of what they look like. We ask you how much light you detect. Is it more light or less light than outside of the wall. If nothing comes to you, then make it up. Use your imagination to make it up – that is how to use your mind.

When you project mentally inside the metals we ask you to compare the color of light inside the metals compares with the light inside the wall and the other metals. It doesn’t matter how you answer the question, whatever your answer is will be your point of reference for that metal. You are labeling each item for future reference, so your mind can synchronize what it is experiencing in the subjective (non-physical) dimension with the physical objects.

Mr. Silva changed the meaning of the initials ESP from the original Extra Sensory Perception to Effective Sensory Projection. It is not an “extra” sense. And we don’t sit and wait for something to happen. We do something.

I’d suggest you go back and do the exercises again. Before you go to level, go into your living room and stand in the center and look around, with lights on, and in the dark. Pay attention to the differences. Walk up close enough to touch your south wall (it can be a door frame if your south wall is a big sliding glass door for instance) and notice how it feels. Rub your hand on it. Knock on it, in different places, different ways.

Then when you go to level, you can recall those experiences you had with your body, then activate your mind – use your imagination to imagine if it were more smooth or more rough, if the sound were were a different tone. Imagine different things, and if one of them seems right, use that as your point of reference. If none of them stand out, then pick one, any one of the things that you imagined. It will be the right one… for you.

Study the metals the same way, and when you compare the light and temperature and odor and sound and solidity the steel with the wall – and with each of the other metals – each one will be different. If not, then imagine something different.

That is all you need to do. We don’t need to know how it works, just that it does: When you are projecting your mind to help you solve a problem, your brain will know where the problem is because of these points of reference you established.

You will be like Kathy when her computer quit working. She went to level and projected into it and used her imagination to move around inside the computer and she got to the new hard drive she had just installed, she had the feeling that was the problem. I had ordered it for her to use as a second hard drive to store data on. She came out of level, took the cover off the computer, took the hard drive out, booted up the computer and it worked perfectly. When she tells the story in class she blames me: “It was Ed’s fault, it was the hard drive he sent me!” In my defense, if I had bought the drive in a store instead of ordering by mail, I would have picked it up, held it in my hand, and made sure it was a good one.

We don’t know what is inside a had drive, mostly inanimate material I think. No animate life. Her mind used her points of reference in the inanimate matter kingdom to detect the problem, so she that could then take action in the physical world.

You are doing the right thing: Stay involved, do the work, follow the instructions, and most importantly stick with it. Do that and you will succeed.